We had some great results at the 2017 Missouri State Leadership Conference!
- 1st Accounting Analysis & Decision Making – Alexis Caraker
- 2nd Accounting Principles – Alexis Caraker
- 1st Administrative Technology – Alexis Caraker
- 3rd Computer Concepts – Garland Johnson
- 1st Global Analysis & Decision Making – Taylor N. Libbert
- 2nd Local Chapter Annual Business Report
- 3rd Macroeconomics – Evan Thierry
- 1st Marketing Analysis & Decision Making – Taylor N. Libbert
- 1st Microeconomics – Evan Thierry
- 4th Project Management – Taylor N. Libbert
- 4th Public Speaking – Monica Hunter
We also won the first Trivia Challenge and earned Hollis & Kitty Gold Seal Chapter Award of Merit!
Please come join our 75th membership year and kick start your Legacy of Leadership. Recruitment events are described in the poster.
Now it is our 75th birthday! And you are cordially invited to Phi Beta Lambda’s Recruitment Fall 2016! You are more than WELCOME to JOIN US and INVITE UR FRIENDS!
Recruitment starts this week! We cannot wait to meet everyone and grow professionally as a group. Check out our recruitment poster for more details. Also, follow us on Facebook, Twitter @TrumanPBL, and Instagram @TrumanStatePBL to learn more about us!
At Truman Phi Beta Lambda (PBL), we are quality over quantity. We give our best to always be our best. For example, we had four members in seven events compete in Chicago, Illinois, at the 2015 National Leadership Conference (NLC), and every event took home a trophy. We hope to do even better in 2016!